Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Links to Helpful Notes! (Unit 2)

Okay so I got some notes that I think are pretty helpful and CAPE-y so I'm linking cause it'll save me the trouble of doing it here >.>

So on the notezilla (<---click)  page you'll find notes for econ on the right...I think they have Classical Theory notes
and on the forum (<---click) page you'll find a summary of monetary policy that's very cramable and an unemployment powerpoint.

Have fun people, comment if it's anything I'll try my best to answer questions and take requests and stuff (no promises though >.>)

3 comments:

  1. I literally just found your literature blog a few weeks ago and also stumbled upon this one...literally a lifesaver but PLEASE POST MORE THINGS!! I know I'm like a year late but I NEED you omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow make that 2 years late

    ReplyDelete

Give me some feedback you lazy leeching bastards!